In November of 1995 Mary Khamis-Rowe fulfilled her dream of sharing her passion for jewelry when she opened the doors of Khamis Fine Jewelers. As a full service jewelry store, we also offer our expert services in custom design, engraving, restringing and complete gemological services. Khamis Fine Jewelers buys and sells gold and estate jewelry. We service most fine watches and expertly repair, remodel, or restore all fine jewelry. We offer professional appraisal services encompassing estate & insurance appraisals. Khamis Fine Jewelers holds membership in Jewelers of America and the Indiana Jewelers Association.
I have been in the industry since 1978, working for large companies and independently owned jewelry stores before I opened my own store. I am a Graduate Gemologist (G.G.) and member of the International Society of Appraisers (ISA). I am past President of the Indiana Chapter of ISA. I am also certified as a Certified Appraiser of Personal Property (CAPP), which is the most sought after certification in the profession of personal property appraising. My area of expertise is in diamonds, gemstones, watches and jewelry.
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis, Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a concentration in Marketing, Management, and Real Estate 1984
- Real Estate Appraisal Principles Exam 1A1 1984
- Real Estate Salesman Exam 1987
- Certified appraiser of Personal Property (CAPP) 1996 (with the International Society of Appraisers)
- USPAP – 15 hour course 2012
- Gemological Institute of America (GIA)
– Graduate Gemologist Diploma 1992